Dr. Schneider PC Benchtop Ionizing Air Blowr SL-001
Dr. Schneider PC
Country of Origin︰
The desktop ionizing blower produces an airflow that is rich in positive and negative ions. Directing the airflow on an object that has a static electricity charge will neutralize the charge.
The desktop ionizing blower is a portable ionized air blower. It uses a small fan to produce airflow. The volume of airflow is controlled by a variable speed control, which provides a wide range of airflow setting. The high voltage AC is applied to a circular arrangement of tungsten steel ion emitter points, which results in an intense alternating electric field at the tip of the emitter points. It is this electric field that creates alternating polarity ions in the airflow. To assure that the unit is working properly, the high voltage AC is monitored by an ionization indicator lamp.
- Small, light weight and portable
- Rapidly neutralizes static charges
- Variable speed fan with wide range of air flow
- Inherently balanced ion output
- Ionization indicator lamp
- With warm function.
ION OUTPUT (DISCHARGE TIME)
Away from lonizer
1. Distance measured in mm, decay time measured in seconds.
2. Test data available using ME 268A charges plate analyzer.
3. Test figures are subject to the variation in the atmospheric conditions.
4．Discharge times are in seconds from 1000 volts to 100 volts.